Importance of Commercial HVAC Maintenance
To be able to keep the HVAC unit in your commercial facility in good working condition, it is imperative to pursue regular preventive maintenance on it. A planned maintenance program not only helps ensure that your roof top HVAC units, boilers, exhaust equipment, fans, and air handling units run effectively, but also that energy and natural gas efficiencies are improved over time.
You can sign a service contract with a preventive maintenance company such as ours to free yourself of the stress of remembering to schedule regular inspections and tune-ups for your system. A typical commercial HVAC preventative maintenance program will include checks once every three months to prevent any unwarranted breakdowns. In addition to this the agreement will –
- Offer maintenance and repair services on your HVAC equipment for efficient and effective functioning. Many of these services may be provided on demand, ensuring least amount of costly down times.
- Reduce the chance of expensive malfunctions or breakdowns that happen due to neglect, excessive wear and failures before time.
- Help make sure that the HVAC equipment in your commercial building is checked and tuned up before each season on a regular basis.
- Enable you to prevent any delays during the beginning and end of heating and cooling seasons, which are considered to be the busiest seasons for maintenance companies.
Commercial HVAC maintenance is essentially performed as a part of a regular maintenance plan. This helps in significant reduction of energy consumptions and eradication of a range of problems associated with the HVAC system. Research suggests that regular maintenance for your office, strata and industrial HVAC system will help in –
- Reduction of overall energy consumption by 25 to 30%
- Reduction of unexpected breakdowns by about 70 to 75%
- Reduction of costs towards overall equipment repair and maintenance by about 20%
- Reduction of downtime of the system by 30 to 35%
While many businesses consider service contracts as an added expense to the annual heating and cooling budget; these agreements are a recommended investment due to the reliability, convenience and peace of mind that they offer.
Key Advantages of Participating in a Commercial HVAC Maintenance Program
- Convenience – Your building or business will have immediate access to a contractor that is carefully chosen and reliable; and is able to handle your building’s heating and cooling needs promptly.
- Reduced Downtime – Many commercial HVAC services can be provided during the off-hours. This helps ensure that your business is not interrupted by maintenance work.
- Reduced Operating Cost – Regular maintenance helps businesses make sure that small and less expensive problems are managed in time, before they grow to become expensive issues for your heating and cooling system.
- Transparency- As a part of a service contract, businesses are able to enjoy fixed costs with few surprises in regards to labour and maintenance expenses. With transparency in pricing, your company is able to easily budget its heating and cooling related expenses.
In addition to this, your building is able to limit its carbon footprints and create a comfortable environment for satisfied employees and customers.
SD ATLAS HVAC strongly believes in HVAC preventative maintenance programs to ensure proper operation of HVAC equipment and to provide energy efficiency. We specialize in preventative maintenance programs and would like to help you extend your equipments life.
We proudly serve Vancouver, Langley, Surrey, White Rock, Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley. Contact us at email@example.com to set up free quotation for all of your HVAC needs including service and repairs; we are here to help you.